McAfee Powered Anti-Malware: The Gold Standard for SafeConsole Managed Devices
Many government agencies and enterprise organizations have strict IT requirements for deploying USB and other drives within their environments. DataLocker’s anti-malware service, powered by McAfee, allows administrators to enable autorun malware defense as just one of the key features to meet and exceed these requirements. With an on-board antivirus that scans the files being stored on your secure storage devices, you can protect your files against viruses, worms, trojan horses and other malware threats when the device is being utilized on a Windows system.
Anti-malware service powered by McAfee is available for these SafeConsole Ready Devices*:
- DataLocker DL3 and DL3 FE external hard drives
- Sentry ONE, Sentry K300(AV not available in Stand Alone Mode)
- DataLocker Sentry 3 FIPS flash drives
- Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy3.0
- Kingston DataTraveler 4000 G2.
- *device client update may be required