DataLocker Career Opportunities
DataLocker protects data from falling into the wrong hands for a growing mobile workforce. Founded in 2007 in Overland Park, KS, DataLocker has been recognized as a Top 10 small business by the Kansas City Chamber for the past three years and has grown into a global company with offices and customers around the world.
DataLocker has experienced very fast growth and has evolved into one of the leading providers of advanced encrypted storage solutions. We offer a variety of hardware-based encrypted removable storage devices along with centrally managed deployment solutions that are used by governments, militaries, and 70% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our culture and values are critically important to us and we’re always on the lookout to add members to our team who believe what we believe. Even if we don’t currently have an open role for what you’re looking for, if you find yourself nodding along as you read about the Core Values that drive every decision we make here at DataLocker we would love to hear from you!
You can click on any open role below to view the posting for that position and then select Apply for that role, or just click HERE to go directly to our Culture Index Survey and begin your application process.
Do you love answering questions? And not just answering them, but offering extra details on “why” the answer is what it is? Do you find yourself energized by making sure that every answer you give is as accurate and as clear as possible? You like responding promptly, but not in a way that compromises the accuracy of your response. And, while you like the thought of being part of a support team that constantly pushes for excellence in such a way that inspires confidence in every client that reaches out for help, you’ve found that you do your best work when you’re allowed to focus on the tickets assigned to you and knock them out one by one.
We’ve got the spot for you! With your attention to detail and focus on accuracy and our commitment to creating a structured, stable, and fun work atmosphere, this will be a win-win that is hard to pass up!
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain all SLA expectations for submitted support requests
- Answer 25% of all tickets and phone calls submitted
- Score 85% or higher on all ticket audits
- General Professional Attitude, Team Collaboration, Attendance
- Clearly track and document all issue within our ticketing system
- Take responsibility for customer submitted issues and see them through to resolution
- Provide exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical, deductive thinking to analyze reported issues and propose possible solutions
- Develop computer skills to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions
- Participate in creating Knowledge Base articles, internal technical notes, and support articles
- Comply with established process for proper handoff/escalation of unresolvable issue to appropriate internal teams to maximize customer satisfaction
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Technical Support Engineer
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Base Pay: $18-23 per hour + participation in company bonus
- Training for position: Formal and Informal
- Physical Requirements: None
- Required Education: High School or GED (college degree preferred)
- Required Experience: 2+ years in related field. Enterprise support helpdesk experience preferred. Post-Secondary courses or certificates such as MCP, Network+, Security+ preferred.
- Benefits: Group Medical, Vision and Dental, 401K, participation in team and individual bonuses
- Locations: Overland Park, KS
- Zip Code: 66210
Company Core Values
Relationships, not just transactions
We believe that the interactions we have with our co-workers, partners, and even clients should be more than just simple transactions but should help build our relationships.
We do more with less
We find it both challenging and rewarding to embrace resourceful methods and perspectives in everything we do.
We’re not afraid to punch above our weight
No matter how big the challenge or how often we’re told “you shouldn’t be able to accomplish ______” we’re not afraid to rise to the challenge at hand, whatever that might be!
We’re always willing to pitch in
We fully believe that success is something that is accomplished together (even if it sometimes includes activities that are “outside of your job description”).
The fast lane for opportunity is always open
If you’ve got the drive to pursue excellence for both yourself and the company, we’re committed to always keeping an opportunity open for you to keep growing and advancing.
Have fun, work hard, play hard
We know that taking on challenges is hard work, and we’re all-in when it comes to working hard. However, we’re also all-in when it comes time to rest and celebrate, whether that’s at work during a group activity, or spending time with your family and loved ones outside of work time.