How to (re)connect my DataLocker to Windows
This may be caused by a problem with Window’s Plug N Play service.
1. Unplug all USB devices from the PC.
2. Open “Device Manager”.
3. Double click “Universal Serial bus controllers”. You can see the list of all drivers.
4. Uninstall all drivers which are including “Host Controller”. It could be one by one.
5. Then run “Scan for hardware changes” on “Action” of the menu.
6. Please download USBDeview at the link. http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
7. Unzip it and run as administrator “USBDeview.exe”.
8. Check “Display Disconnected Devices” like the attachment.
9. Select all mass storages then click right mouse button.
10. Click “Uninstall Selected Devices” on the pop-up.
11. Plug in DL and try entering password.