PROTECT CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT INFORMATION WHILE ADHERING TO STRICT LEGAL REGULATIONS
The legal sector is inundated with sensitive, personal data. We’re all familiar with the veil of secrecy that exists between lawyers and their clients. Whether it be real estate, wills, or divorces, clients are entrusting their most personal information to lawyers, who are bound by the court to adhere to strict confidentiality agreements.
But the legal sector is under attack. Remote work has forced lawyers, paralegals, and other legal professionals to store data remotely, often on personal external devices, leaving sensitive data vulnerable to phishing and email hacks and ransomware.
Leading firms like Ulmer & Berne LLP and Katz Sapper & Miller are using DataLocker encrypted solutions for:
- Mobilize personnel / remote workers
- Keep attorney-client information secure
- Protect litigation files
- Bulk file transfer
- Secure document delivery
- General office use
Benefits of DataLocker in the Financial Services Industry
- Protect Data Anywhere, Anytime. DataLocker simplifies encryption, making it easy for users to protect, monitor and control proprietary data and reducing human error, the leading cause of data theft and breaches.
- Security for everyone. DataLocker puts encryption and security into the hands of everyone, empowering non-technical employees to protect their external assets and security teams to easily monitor and control external content.
- Securing the perimeter. DataLocker solutions protect external devices using military-grade encryption and securing your organization against even the most sinister threats.
- Returns control to the business. Control external devices remotely. Manage permissions, track, lock down, and remove access to external content all with a keystroke.
- Compliant with strict industry regulations. DataLocker is compliant with some of the strictest governmental regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, DHS Initiatives, NRC, GLB and any other directive that requires data encryption.