INTRODUCING DATALOCKER SENTRY ONE
In an effort to simplify our product line, we have merged our best selling DataLocker Sentry 3 FIPS and Sentry EMS into the Sentry ONE. The Sentry ONE adds the flexibility of being centrally managed by either SafeConsole or IronKey EMS central management platforms. Utilizing the same 256-bit AES hardware encryption as its predecessors, Sentry ONE delivers ultimate portability, security and convenience. This next generation USB 3.1 GEN 1 drive combines 100% hardware encryption with plug and play simplicity and is available in:
- Standard Models
- Managed Models – managed by either SafeConsole or IronKey EMS. (requires a device license – sold separately)
Sentry ONE Features:
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 validated (FIPS CERT #2929)
- Built-in brute-force protection disables and wipes data after 10 incorrect login attempts
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – Backward compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1
- Available capacities 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- Easy asset tracking with human and machine readable external serial number
- Enforce policies such as password rules, remotely reset passwords, switch endpoints into read-only mode, or remotely wipe in case of loss or theft.
- Monitor all your encrypted endpoints from one location including username, device type, serial number, status and more.
- See a complete audit trail for each device, including connections, login attempts and even file activity with SafeConsole.
- Analyze activity on your encrypted endpoints. Third Party SIEM integration is optionally available with SafeConsole
Datalocker products are TAA Compliant – proudly made in the USA.