The DL3 sets a new standard for encrypted portable storage. It’s security that’s “simply secure”. No software is ever needed to manage, encrypt or deploy the DL3. Simply connect, authenticate with your personal passcode, and go.
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Supports alpha and numeric based passwords, plus the # and * characters
- Optional RFID based 2-factor authentication
- 256 Bit AES XTS mode encryption.
- Self destruct security mode (mitigate brute force hacking)
- Keypad randomization (mitigate fingerprint lifting)
- Super-speed USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions)
- Removable silicone protective guard
Menus in English, French, German and Spanish.
Virtual CD feature to mount an ISO disc image. The virtual drive will behave just like a physical CD/DVD drive.
Administrator can set trigger for self destruct mode.
Administrator can set minimum password length.