ENSURE THE SAFETY OF CITIZEN DATA BY CREATING A COMPLETE SECURITY PERIMETER WITH DATALOCKER
Government agencies are sitting on a landmine of personal data. Military branches are trusted to keep national secrets. These agencies can ill afford the loss of credibility and public humiliation that comes with a data breach.
Remote work has stripped control from agencies as they struggle to manage the personal devices of government workers. How do agencies ensure the safety of government networks and data in a compliant manner, given this lack of control?
Top agencies, such as the United States’ Department of Homeland Security and the Food & Drug Administration, are using DataLocker encrypted solutions for:
- Mobilized personnel
- Non-PC devices
- Bulk file transfers
- Remote surveillance systems
- System migrations
- Field operations
Benefits of DataLocker in Government & Military
- Protect Data Anywhere, Anytime. DataLocker simplifies encryption, making it easy for users to protect, monitor and control proprietary data and reduce human error, the leading cause of data theft and breaches.
- Security for everyone. DataLocker places encryption and security into the hands of everyone, empowering non-technical employees to protect their external assets and security teams to easily monitor and control external content.
- Securing the perimeter. DataLocker solutions protect external devices using military-grade encryption and securing your organization against even the most sinister threats.
- Returns control of your mobile data to your agency. Control external devices remotely. Manage permissions, track, lock down, and remove access to external content all with a keystroke.
- Compliant with strict Federal security regulations. DataLocker is compliant with some of the strictest governmental regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, DHS Initiatives, NRC, GLB and any other directives that requires data encryption.