HELPING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS PROTECT THEIR MOST VALUABLE ASSET: CUSTOMER FINANCIAL DATA
One-third of cyberattacks around the globe are targeted at financial institutions, who are processing millions of transactions daily. For those companies that have compromised data, they face losing public trust as well as millions of dollars in regulatory fines. According to Forbes, the top three security threats facing financial institutions are web application attacks, DDoS attacks, and insider attacks.
But what about the data that resides outside of your systems, the data sitting on external drives, often forgotten and unprotected?
Leading financial institutions, like JP Morgan Chase and the Federal Reserve Bank of America, entrust the security of external devices to DataLocker, which provides financial institutions with encrypted solutions for:
- Remote workers
- Traveling sales representatives
- Secure document delivery
- Secure backups
- Client files
- General office use
Benefits of DataLocker in the Financial Services Industry
- Protect Data Anywhere, Anytime. DataLocker simplifies encryption, making it easy for users to protect, monitor and control proprietary data and reducing human error, the leading cause of data theft and breaches.
- Security for everyone. DataLocker puts encryption and security into the hands of everyone, empowering non-technical employees to protect their external assets and security teams to easily monitor and control external content.
- Securing the perimeter. DataLocker solutions protect external devices using military-grade encryption and securing your organization against even the most sinister threats.
- Returns control to the business. Control external devices remotely. Manage permissions, track, lock down, and remove access to external content all with a keystroke.
- Compliant with strict industry regulations. DataLocker is compliant with some of the strictest governmental regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, DHS Initiatives, NRC, GLB and any other directive that requires data encryption.