DataLocker SafeStick offers affordable security with AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption in XTS mode that provides always-on protection for your data and REQUIRES central management with SafeConsole. SafeStick offers advanced protection while maintaining control and audit capabilities without compromising security.
SafeStick Encrypted Flash Drive – MANAGED
CONFIDENTLY CARRY YOUR DATA ON THE GO
DataLocker SafeStick offers affordable security with AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption in XTS mode that provides always on protection for your data and REQUIRES central management with SafeConsole. SafeStick offers advanced protection while maintaining control and audit capabilities, without compromising security.
CENTRALLY MANAGED USB DRIVE
SafeStick must be centrally managed with SafeConsole, a secure cloud or on-premises management platform that allows your organization to centrally manage SafeConsole compatible USB storage devices easily and efficiently. A SafeConsole device license is required per device. SafeConsole license is sold separately.
- Enforce device specific security policies such as password requirements and restrict where devices can be utilized
- Mitigate risks of data loss by remotely disabling or detonating lost, stolen or compromised devices
- Securely reset forgotten passwords
- Recommission devices that are no longer in use for secure redeployment
- Remotely configure read-only mode
- Protect against malware and other threats with McAfee Anti-Malware Scanner
AVOID LOSING PUBLIC TRUST
Every year, 20 million unprotected USB drives go missing. If the data stored on those drives ends up in the wrong hands, you can lose public trust, put citizens at risk and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a PR scandal. Secure USB flash drives are an essential component of a comprehensive data loss prevention (DLP) strategy. The security must be implemented in the hardware in order to combat the evolving threat landscape. With your data stored on the hardware-encrypted SafeStick, it is always protected from unauthorized access.
FEATURES + BENEFITS OF SAFESTICK ENCRYPTED FLASH DRIVE
- Automatic hardware encryption using AES 256-bit encryption (XTS mode)
- Unlock in Read-Only Mode to prevent files from being modified or infected with malware
- Configure inactivity Auto-Lock to prevent unwanted access
- The device will lock after 10 incorrect login attempts and require a password or a device reset (configurable with policies through SafeConsole)