Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is unafraid to take on a challenge and confident that betting on themselves to achieve the goal in front of them is a well-placed bet indeed! Your natural ability to fit in with almost any crowd ends up opening up as many, if not more, opportunities than you can even capitalize on, despite your non-stop internal drive to constantly be moving on to the next thing. And yet, even though you tend to move fast, you understand and appreciate the importance of maintaining the relationships you make, both for the sake of your clients and the sake of the rest of your team. If you’ve got what it takes to win clients over and close deals without missing a beat, the DataLocker team is waiting.
Key Performance Indicators
- 50 prospecting calls per week
- 5 new customer intro calls per week
- 2 new DataLocker Demos per week
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Manage and report on pipeline with multiple accounts, partners, and opportunities and accurately forecast revenue.
- Demonstrate success in prospecting, recruiting, and enabling channel partners, helping them to identify and advance opportunities within their current pipeline as well as new opportunities, helping to move opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate ability to run an Enterprise Sales Cycle
- Demonstrate how you leverage internal resources
- Play an active role in closing end-user business by working closely with DataLocker Sales Engineers and partners, and in managing a sales pipeline.
- Effectively train on and present DataLocker solutions via webinar and in person, at trade shows, partner and end-user facing events.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and drive partner programs and events.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the industry including competitive issues and products.
- Prepare written communications, reports, and price quotations.
- Record all customer and partner interactions and activities in Salesforce.
- All other duties as assigned
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Regional Sales Manager
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Training for position: Formal and Informal
- Physical Requirements: None
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Required Experience: 4+ years sales experience, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Suite and/or Google Suite, working knowledge of the territory with existing VAR and MSP relationships preferred.
- Benefits: Group Medical, Vision and Dental, 401K, participation in team and individual bonuses. This is a commission-eligible position.
- Locations: Overland Park, KS, remote working
- Zip Code: 66210