Technical Support Manager Job Description
You’re not intimidated by challenges put in front of you. In fact, you find yourself most fulfilled and productive when you’re faced with a daunting list of tasks that you can organize, plan out, and then cross off your list. You like working with a team and helping each team member find how they can successfully and accurately complete their part, thus resulting in success for the whole team. With DataLocker’s growth, we know this role will require the capacity for quick adjustment to respond to various issues and tasks while still keeping an eye on the overall health and performance metrics of the team. With your drive to increase knowledge and expertise, balancing the predictable activities of this role with the reactive interactions with clients without sacrificing accuracy is something you’re confident can be done.
Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and maintain CSAT program for customer facing support team
- Conduct 2 ticket audits and 4 phone audits for each engineer each month
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports on tickets to identify trends in submitted cases
- Maintain 80% compliance for KB article review process on a monthly basis
- General Professional Attitude, Team Collaboration, Attendance
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and routine performance reviews for the Support Engineer team.
- Ensure Technical Support staff are adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
- Monitoring all Technical Support queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors and improve efficiency.
- Develop Paid Support program for DataLocker (design, needs, costs, and implementation)
- Handling escalated issues from customers.
- Auditing customer accounts and submitted tickets to ensure accuracy of information and adherence to ticket response expectations
- Fully developed computer skills to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Technical Support Manager
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Base Pay: $31-$38 per hour + participation in company bonus
- Training for position: Formal and Informal
- Physical Requirements: None
- Required Education: Bachelor degree or College diploma in a relevant field preferred
- Required Experience: 3+ years in related field. Enterprise support helpdesk management experience preferred. Post-Secondary courses or certificates such as MCP, Network+, Security+ preferred.
- Benefits: Group Medical, Vision and Dental, 401K, team and individual bonuses
- Locations: Overland Park, KS, remote working
- Zip Code: 66210