Let’s talk about you:
Your experience in marketing has revealed that you not only succeed at navigating the rapidly shifting landscape of connecting with your ideal customers in a constantly changing digital environment, but you actually love the experience of the chase itself! Never one to wait to be told what to do, the sweet spot for you is jumping right in, lining up your targets, and then crossing them off your list after completing them with expert precision, preferably as part of an amazing team that crushes their goals together!
A little about us:
From the beginning, DataLocker has embodied our value of We’re Not Afraid to Punch Above our Weight and that is still the case today. As we build our marketing team to both match and accelerate our growth trajectory we’re looking for a coordinator who can get things done correctly the first time while having fun along the way. It’s not all going to be easy, but if you know that you have what it takes to win and you’re looking for a team that is the right fit for someone like you, we’d love to see if we’re both a good match for each other!
Key Performance Indicators
- Manage DataLocker’s social media profiles, all outbound promotional emails, and assist with all press outreach activities. .
- Assist with the day-to-day management of DataLocker’s Pardot/Salesforce instance to ensure accurate reporting of marketing activities.
- Oversee all event logistics, to include physical and virtual events as well as webinars. (expected 10% travel)
- Manage weekly and monthly data entry projects, such as tracking marketing expenses and performance metrics, for reporting purposes
- Proof-read all marketing communications and collateral prior to publishing.
- Manage routine internal communications to ensure key DataLocker stakeholders are apprised of relevant marketing activities.
- Support all ongoing marketing efforts in an ad hoc capacity, including all sales and channel enablement activities, press and social engagement, and in-person and virtual events.
- Demonstrate products and build relationships with potential customers at trade shows.
- All other duties assigned.
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Salaried
- Reporting To: VP Of Operations
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Training for position: Formal and Informal
- Physical Requirements: None
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- Required Experience: 3-5 years of proven working experience in marketing. Minimum 2 years of experience with Google AdWords platform. Familiarity with social media platforms is critical, and an understanding of their advertising and targeting tools is a significant plus. Good computer/general productivity application skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, collecting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates. An understanding of marketing automation platforms in general, and Pardot/Salesforce in particular, is a significant plus. Being familiar with project management software is also a plus. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Benefits: Group Medical, Vision and Dental, 401K, participation in team and individual bonuses
- Locations: Overland Park, KS