Data Locker is an innovative provider of hardware encrypted storage devices. Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.
- November 2007 - Data Locker was founded.
- January 2008 - The Data Locker Secure Drive was launched at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- January 2008 - The Data Locker was featured on MSNBC as one of the "Top Business Products at CES"
- May 2008 - Data Locker Inc. merges with IOTEK forming Data Locker International.
- May 2008 - Data Locker receives Korean Patent #10-034205
- September 2008 - Data Locker accepted into the Kansas Technology Enterprise Center business development program.
- January 2009 - Data Locker launches the Pro AES and Enterprise line of drives.
- January 2009 - Data Locker Pro AES recognized as CES Innovations Award honoree
- September 2009 - Data Locker chosen by Experian as exclusive supplier of encrypted portable hard drives.
- May 2010 - Data Locker receives US Navy NMCI certification
- May 2010 - Data Locker Inc closes Series A round of funding.
- June 2010 - Jon Darbyshire, Gary Fish and Lance Melber join Data Locker board of directors.
- October 2010 - Passes FIPS 140-2 Testing for the Data Locker Enterprise
- December 2010 - Data Locker crypto engine receives FIPS 140-2 validation
- January 2011 - DL3 launched at CES 2011